Traineeship vacancy at the EMI
The European Movement International is looking for an intern for a period of 3 months beginning in May 2009. The intern will be working at the EMI’s international Secretariat, based in Brussels. Internships are unpaid.
Tasks will include:
- Helping with the organisation of meetings and events (namely the Federal Assembly taking place in Prague on 19-20 June).
- Translating documents into French and English
- Updating the website
- Managing EMI members contacts
- Updating the EMI database
- Ordering office supplies
- Any other administrative tasks necessary in the framework of our activities (including support to the project department)
- Motivated and willing to help out
- Fluent in English and French
- Computer literate
- Well organised
If you are interested, please send a CV and motivation letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org