EGY ÉVES ÖNKÉNTES MUNKALEHETŐSÉG BRÜSSZELBEN
[Brüsszeli Civil Iroda]
Become a European Volunteer in JEF Europe's office: One Year in Brussels!
JEF Europe is looking for a European Volunteer to join its Brussels
office team, from September 2005 for the period of 1 year.
Together with the Secretary General of JEF Europe, the European
Volunteer will contribute to the organisation of various international
youth activities, seminars and preparation of the international campaign
The goal of the "Operation Ratification" project is to campaign in the
framework of the YES-Campaign to get the European Constitution ratified
in all EU countries. Simultaneously it also entails raising European
awareness and promoting JEF around Europe.
Under the supervision of the Secretary General, the volunteer will learn
how to manage such a project and organise international youth
activities. S/he will be introduced into the functioning of the tools
used by a European Youth NGO like JEF: website, electronic newsletters,
contact with sections and members all over Europe, etc.
We are looking for someone who:
- is enthusiastic, dedicated to the idea of European unification and
supranational democracy and eager to learn and to actively participate
in the life of JEF-Europe and its secretariat.
- speaks fluent English and has good skills in the use of IT. (Other
languages (esp. French or German) are a strong asset, although not
- has initiative, flexibility and enjoys working with a young team. S/he
shall enjoy daily communication with other young people from the rest of
Europe. S/he shall not be afraid of computers nor of travelling.
- is willing to work independently on a project. Basic experience in the
work of NGOs, preferably in a JEF local/national section or in a similar
youth NGO will be highly appreciated.
- is able to easily adapt to a new environment. S/he should be willing
to travel, to actively contribute to seminars and other activities
taking place in various European countries.
- has good knowledge about the European institutions.
- is not over 25 years old (Because of restrictions of the programme).
If you are interested in becoming a European Volunteer in JEF Europe's
Office please do not hesitate to contact the European secretariat
sending your CV and a motivation letter!